WHAT IS NEW?
(just to keep you all informed)
News:
some good, some not so good
and some not so new....
February
We celebrated Etan's (Talia and Franks adorable baby)1st year Birthday. Party was held at
Alice's house, and the Grandparents from Sonoma came down to be there.
Talia: How about some pictures?
Jacobo Eisen, celebrated a Birthday also. And Frania and Enrique flew to Miami to with him. I hear it was a very nice party.
Debbie Segal (my sweet and gorgeous daughter-in law) celebrated her Birthday for 2 days.
Day 1: family went to the Queen Mary. Day 2 family went for dinner at Tony's Roma in Universal Studios.
Guess what these 3 birtdays have in common?.
All 3 are the 1st Born of their families.
MARCH
Tio Aron's Birthday was March 14
I have never miss to call him on his Birthday... Except this year..
but it is never too late.
When I saw him in December last during my Israel Trip, I asked him how does he feel?
He answer : Like a 95 year old man.
I know he is our favorite Uncle!
Tzipi has a new granddaughter, the daughter of Gili and Keshet, and she flew to Israel to celebrate with them.
And talking about Israel, Lilaj oldest daughter Yuval cellebrated her 10th Birthday.
Another March baby is Lauryn (Steve's and Shari') s she is now 8! Congratulations to all
Not so good news; Just found out that Rita's Katz mother died last December
and just found out that Talia's grandfather on her Mother's side died a couple of days ago.
For now that is all I remember, please let all of us know more happy events, send pictures,
or whatever else... the purpose of this blog is to stay connected!
We are a very special family!!!
May You All Have a very Happy and Healthy Passover!
Love you
Raquel
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment